Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spring into Summer Readathon (June 17th-18th)





This post is to announce to the world that I'm participating in the Spring into Summer Read-a-thon hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books!

This read-a-thon is going to be a hundred kinds of awesome. It's basically two days where you try do NOTHING but read. It's a great chance to get rid of some of those books that have been sitting on our TBR piles forever.

But that's not all! There will also be awesome mini-challenges and a TON of giveaways! In fact, just for signing up you are entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! SO GO SIGN UP! And if you say that Kat @ A Myriad of Books (or any other participant) sent you when you sign up, you'll get 5 extra entries to win that gift card! CLICK HERE to enter to win, and learn all there is to know about the read-a-thon.


OK, so here are my personal goals for the Read-a-thon:

The 18th is actually my birthday, so how much reading I actually get done on the 18th depends largely on birthday plans, though honestly I can't think of any way I'd rather spend my birthday than reading out by the pool!  ;)  So,

I plan to read: 1000 pages minimum-- a lot of the books on my TBR are simply GINORMOUS, so I'll just see how far that takes me

Books on my reading list: 

Yes, I know, what a decadent bunch of books.  I'm so looking forward to this read-a-thon, and can't wait to share my reviews of these books with you guys-- they are some of my most anticipated books of 2011!  I wish all of you the best of luck in tackling your TBRs! 


Well, have you signed up for the Read-a-thon yet? DO IT NOW!

1 comment:

Ruperto Prieto said...

As of now I don't have time to engage myself with reading challenges. I'm swamped! but the books you chose are looks good! goodluck!

ßookable Reads☺
The Die Is Cast #3: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick : http://bookablereads.blogspot.com/2011/06/die-is-cast-3-hush-hush-by-becca.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...