Saturday, February 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  The idea behind IMM is not only to put new books on our radars but also to encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of our mailboxes: books bought, received, won, and borrowed, along with other goodies and swag. 

My mailbox had a lot of empty spaces in it this week (I detected a slight echo), but I was so excited to receive both of the books I did get:

What I Got:

Bought:



 
-- Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
-- Balefire (the bound volume of all four books) by Cate Tiernan


Cool.  So, what's in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great mailbox! Love that cover of Balefire

Anonymous said...

Oooh, great books! Love the covers for both Balefire and Delirium, I hope you enjoy them!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Guess what I got in my mailbox today??

That's right!! The Iron Fey series!

Thanks so very much!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Delirium looks like such a good book. It is in my TBR pile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...