Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weekend Blog Hopping: Follow Friday + The Book Blog Hop

 Happy Friday! Hello to anyone and everyone stopping by my blog via Follow Friday (hosted by paranormal-blogging queen Parajunkee) or the Book Blog Hop (hosted weekly by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books).  And a big hello to any of my followers dropping in to say hi. :)  Thanks so much for visiting-- leave me your links and I'll be sure to hop on over to your blogs and follow you back later. 
This week's featured blogger over at FF is Ruby of Ruby's Reads . Be sure to check out her blog and follow if you haven't already. 






The question over at the Blogger Hop isn't quite a question at all, but an awesome opportunity all the same: 
"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

My answer: I'll sum it all up fast! This week I reviewed and gave 5 stars to the fabulous dystopia Wither by Lauren DeStefano; I pondered which characters' names I might possibly use for a kid (or a cat) with Top Ten Tuesday; and I compared the many bizarre and beautiful covers of Holly Black's Modern Tales of Faerie series. 

I wish you all an awesome weekend and Happy Hopping! :D 

14 comments:

Literary Cravings said...

Hey, hopping by from parajunkee's ff. I totally know what you mean, school and blogging can be hectic!!! Great blog, am a new follower, looking forward to future post!

find me @ www.literarycravings.com

BLHmistress said...

Hope things settle down for you soon, have a great weekend!

FFand Blog Hops

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good weekend and things settle down for ya. :)

Nightly Cafe said...

Hello,

Stopping in from Parajunkee's View. I too have started a Friday Book Blog hop if you would like to add your linky, Stepping Out of the Pages and Follow Me Fridays. http://www.immortylcafe.com

Happy Hopping,

BK

Saba said...

Hey, happy follow friday! Just hopping by ur blog and following! have a great day,

www.sabaawesome.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. Your header is sooo cool! I love the different tihngs/scenes. I 'm looking forward to reading more of your reveiws.
Hope you have a great weekend :)
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

The Scarf Princess said...

I hope things get back to normal for you soon. I remember how crazy school could get. I'm your newest follower and feel free to visit me whenever you get a chance.

http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday_10.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I love your blog! Good luck with your school and tests. :)

Have a great weekend!

Christy @TheReaderBee

Unknown said...

Happy FF!! I'm your newest follower :-) Awesome blog!

Paromantasy

Unknown said...

Just hopping by & new follower. You've got a fantastic blog here.

Howard Sherman said...

The Post Is:

This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
Get Inside a Story
http://www.howardsherman.net

Frosy said...

Hopping by!
http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-and-book-blogger-hop-3.html

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a bit late for Follow Friday but hi! I'm a new follower :D

Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...