Friday, October 22, 2010

Follow Friday (1)

So this is my first time participating in Follow Friday, hosted by http://www.parajunkee.com (There have been a lot of first times for the blog this week, because, if you didn't know already, A Myriad of Books is a brand-new blog!)

I'm really excited to be participating and to meet some new fellow bloggers! 

This week I'm reading The Body Finder, by Kimberly Derting 
It's a YA debut novel filled with edgy suspense, romance, and a little of the supernatural.  It certainly took me long enough to read this book, considering that everybody seems to love it, but now I love it all the more for having pined for it so long! 
Look for my review, and nice to meet you all.  Happy Follow Friday!


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow the Featured Bloggers - http://www.whatbookisthat.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog!

7 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back! Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Buriedbybooks said...

Yea for blog hop newbies! I'm new to the hop, too. The blog looks great so far! I'm a new follower and am looking forward to your posts :)

http://buriedbybooks.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Just stopping by on the hop. I'm your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It nice to meet a newbie blogger too! I love the Body Finder. Happy reading :)

I am new follower too!

Nic

Vee said...

Found you via Follow Friday. I'm another brand new blogger, been going through a lot of firsts this week as well. The Body Finder looks really great -- the cover is stunning!. I'm glad you're enjoying it and look forward to hearing your thoughts on it (I'm a new follower, so I'll make sure to check out your review when you post :)).

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hi there! I found you via Follow Friday! I have The Body Finder checked out from the library and can't wait to dig in to it! :) I'm your newest follower <3


Check out what I'm reading this week!

Jeremy said...

Hi,
I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...