Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  The idea behind IMM is not only to put new books on our radars but also to encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of our mailboxes: books bought, received, won, and borrowed, along with other goodies and swag.

I haven't posted IMN for weeks, so now I've got a ton of books to show off.   :)

What I Got: 

From The Library: 


E-books/ For Review:

-- Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely series) by Melissa Marr 
-- Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles 
--Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer 
-- The Dead and Gone by Susan Beth Pfeuffer 
-- Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan 
-- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller 
-- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins 
-- Rage (Horsemen of the Apocalypse #2) by Jackie Morse Kessler 
-- Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann 
-- Mieradome by Kate O' Hegarty

Thanks to: 
-- The Gaston/Lincoln County Library System 
-- NetGalley 
-- The Simon & Schuster Galley Grab 
-- Kate O' Hegarty
--And a big thank you to Melissa @ BuildASign for the lovely A Myriad of Books bumper stickers.



10 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

Wow great mailbox! Enjoy :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

What an awesome mailbox, Kat! I had a desperately slim week in books haha :)

brandileigh2003 said...

I really enjoyed Rage- hope you do too.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Miss Page-Turner said...

Wow that's great!Your library has so many cool books! Hex Hall- I really want to read that one,too!

Rita Renne said...

If you're like me, you'll love Hex Hall! Really good choice for books.

Oh, and did Kate O'Hegarty e-mail you too?

Kat said...

@ brandileigh-- I loved Rage-- already read it one day! Glad you enjoyed it, too. :)

@Miss Pageturner-- I love my regional library, they have an awesome selection! Hex Hall was a great find.

@Rita-- Yeah, I think a couple of bloggers got Mieradome for review from Kate O'Hegarty. I think it sounds good, since it's compared to Alice in Wonderland, but haven't started it yet. Let you know what I think. :)

Jenny said...

That's such a pretty stack of books you have there Kat! Hex Hall I adored, I'm dying to get my hands on Demonglass! Can't wait to see what you think of that one. I enjoyed The Eternal Ones and Immortal Beloved as well and need to finish the Wicked Lovely series, I've only read the first one. Enjoy all your books!

A Social Pastime said...

Glad you use your library (they really need to be supported!).

I really want to read Mieradome by Kate O' Hegarty - will be keeping an eye open for your review!

Celiac Librarian said...

I loved Rules of Attraction

Ava said...

Great stack of books! I just read Hex Hall- it was so awesome. Also, I'm reading Mieradome right now and it's pretty decent so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...