Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow Friday&The Book Blog Hop (18)

TGIF!  A big hello to anybody stopping by my blog for the first time today via Follow Friday (hosted by the awesome Parajunkee) or the Book Blogger Hop (hosted weekly by Jennifer over at Crazy-For-Books).  Leave your link when you comment, and I'll be sure to hop on over to your blog later.

This weeks featured blogger over at FF is

Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging

The question is:

Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

My answer: "Kat the girl" is a high school junior who's unhealthily obsessed with books, as well as ancient history and trying to get those perfect grades and test scores for college!  I'm pretty OCD, and that kind of rules over a lot of my life, lol.  I'm constantly busy, but in my spare time I really love to write (mostly fantasy and historical fic), watch nerdy movies and musicals, and ride my beautiful horse, Magic.

The Blog Hop question is:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

My answer:

I love this question, because I get to have a little daydream about book-shopping (and having actual money!).

As of this moment, I'd have to fill my book-bag (you know you've got one, too!) with these books:
--Revolution by Jennifer Donelly (no, I still haven't read it)
-- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge (cool Victorian steampunk!)
-- Awakened by PC + Kristin Cast (38 in House of Night series) 
-- Sapphique by Catherine Fisher 
-- Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda

... and I'd probably buy the first book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series--everybody's constantly raving about it has made me super-curious!
I wish you all happy hopping and an awesome weekend!

9 comments:

Sidne said...

very attractive blog site. i'm on my blog hop and hopped upon your blog. take care, and i so love horse back riding. there was times i took a ride with a novel and sat upon a tree and read for hours and horse backed home. what lovely times those were.

Howard Sherman said...

Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

P!nky said...

Bunny rabbits hop

Sakura Sandra said...

Hello! I am your newest follower and I would be so happy if you would visit my blog and perhaps follow me too! I just recently reviewed Revolution and I definitely agree with your choice to buy it if you had some free book money right now! I hope you end up buying it soon, because it was great. :)

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

Thanks and I hope you're having a good evening. (^_^)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Revolution was such a fabulous book!
My Hop

Jenny said...

Ooh my gosh the Black Dagger Brotherhood - my absolute favorite. I got both my mother and my mother in law hooked on them and they blew threw all 9 of them in a month:) I really want to read Revolution as well, I've heard amazing things about that one! Have a great weekend Kat!

Hannah Mariska said...

Hopping through.

Ooh, good choices - I would like to read The Iron Thorn!

Have a great weekend :)

Paranormal Opinion said...

Hey, just hopping through - I like your blog! I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

Pratheesh Johnbosco said...

good post here..well thinking of it..very nice of it..thank for sharing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...