Friday, December 24, 2010

Follow Friday (11)

It's Christmas Eve-Day!!  I can hardly wait, and this year, for the first time in over a decade in Eastern North Carolina, we're looking at a white Christmas!  A warm holiday welcome today to anybody stopping by my blog for the first time via Follow Friday (found weekly over at the fantastical Parajunkee's View), as well as to any old followers dropping in to say hi. :)

We're having a 'light' Follow Friday this week, so the question Parajunkee asks is, "What are your plans for this fabulous day? 

My answer: I'll be doing the usual thing for Christmas: going to my grandmother's house and opening presents with all my family, eating a lot of desserts, and listening to those of my family graced with good singing voices (most definitely not me) sing Christmas carols in the kitchen.  Today-- Christmas Eve Day-- though, we're going to be heading to Charlotte for some last-minute shopping in the gigantic skyscraper mall.  Yes, we are all mad here, going shopping in the city mall on the day before Christmas.  I probably won't be posting tomorrow, as things will be really busy, but I want to wish everybody around the blogosphere a very Merry Christmas!  

While you're here, feel free to enter my latest giveaway.  The prize pack is a hardcover copy of the US editions of each Incarceron and its sequel, Sapphique, by Catherine Fisher.

7 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Happy Christmas Eve day! I'm at work, unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to a relaxing Christmas tomorrow! I hope yours is absolutely wonderful :)

Mariya said...

SOunds like fun! I'll be working today til 5PM. And hopefully a delicious chinese dinner, open presents, visit family later in the week. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Love your blog. I'm a new follower =D

Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

BLHmistress said...

Enjoy your time with you family and Merry Christmas.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Sadly, I wasn't graced with a lovely voice either.
I'll be working on Christmas, but I should just be able to be lazy and read b/c hopefully there will be no business.
Merry Christmas!
My FF

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Jacqui said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop! I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...