Friday, December 31, 2010

Follow Friday (12)

It's New Year's Eve, and I can honestly say I'm looking forward to greeting the new year.  It's also Follow Friday (hosted by the awesome-esque Rachel at Parajunkee's View), and the last Friday before school starts back for students in the US.  Well, at least break was very sweet while it lasted.  :) I'd like to welcome everyone stopping by my blog for the first time via Follow Friday, as well as any old followers checking in.  Leave a comment so I can visit your blog and follow you back.

The question this week is: What are your new years book blogging resolutions?

My answer: I really want to feature more authors on my blog and have more giveaways, as well as maybe some guest posts.  I also need to stop screwing around with the design and find one that works!  My blog is still super-new-- less than three months-- so I've got a lot to perfect as far as posting and design goes.  I'm going to review more and meme less, because I often find that I've read way more books than I actually have time to review.  I also want to try to comment more on other bloggers' posts, rather than just read through.  Anyway, those are my blogging resolutions for 2011!


I wish everybody the energy and/or caffeine buzz needed to stay up and celebrate New Year's Eve tonight, as well as a very Happy New Year as the ball drops on 2010!

6 comments:

Annette Mills said...

Your resolutions are very similar to mine. Probably because I'm a very new blogger too ....

Happy New Year, and Here't to you succeeding at all your resolutions in 2011!

Lisa said...

Great resolutions. It seems everyone wants to comment more. I know it's a goal of mine.

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

New Follower from the hop. I like your design, but I guess you have to find out what you like best. Good luck with all your resolutions, I want to do more author interviews too! Happy New Year!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
I need to comment more on those I stalk as well instead of just lurking in the shadows.
Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Good luck with your resolutions! Hope we all continue to have loads of fun blogging.
Happy New Years!
My Hop

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...