Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (December 12th-18th)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  The idea behind IMM is not only to put new books on our radars but also to encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of our mailboxes: books bought, received, won, and borrowed, along with other goodies and swag. 

This week my mailbox was stuffed with book-shaped parcels and other goodies.  I'll never be able to finish all of these before Christmas, but I'll certainly try my best! :)

Bought:


ARCs received for Review:


Won:


Thanks to:

-- Good Golly Miss Holly ARC tours
-- Razorbill Penguin Publishing
-- Amanda @ Amanda's Writings


So, what's in your mailbox this week?


1 comment:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great mail box! I love Across The Universe. Happy reading :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...