Friday, December 31, 2010

YA Favorites of 2010: Part 3

And our final categories are... *drumroll* 

Most Beautiful/ Amazing Cover 
Intrinsical by Yara Woodland 
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff 
 Halo by Alexandra Adornetto 
Torment by Lauren Kate 

Best Paranormal Romance 
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia& Margaret Stohl 
  The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White 

Best Science Fiction 
 Virals by Kathy Reichs 
Dark Life by Kat Falls 
 Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines

Overall Favorites-- My Top Three for 2010 
 Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins 

   Zombies vs Unicorns edited by Black, Larbalestier 

 Incarceron by Catherie Fisher

And...Top Three Books I Wish I'd Read This Year
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan 
 Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins 
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien


Hopefully I'll get around to reading all of those books in the last category (so, so many are unlisted) in 2011.  This was a really fun series of posts.  Please tell me what you think, and what your favorite books of 2010 were.  I wish everyone a very Happy New Year filled with lots of luck and awesome new books!  :D

2 comments:

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

You have to read Hex Hall, its so good! I completely agree with you about Mockingjay it was amazing and one of my favs!

Liz said...

WHAT?! YOU LIKE MOCKINGJAY?! THAT IS BY FAR THE WORST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ! after so many depressing, pointless deaths, katniss's going psycho, peeta getting HI-JACKED, gale just, like, leaving without a backwards glance, PRIM'S DEATH!!! I was about to throw down the book at that point. but thats just my opinion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...